FlipKart

Friday, March 20, 2009

Whats in a movie??

It seems that Slumdog Millionaire keeps coming back to me. The last week saw many at work criticizing the movie for having received the Oscars. There was also a tone of discrimination...

This is not what I expect from people. Slumdog Millionaire is a creative movie and if it has portrayed something very real, whats the problem. My country has poverty, politicians and other criminal minded lot from the country do make money out of poverty. But the movie at least gives a happy ending. Added to it some good artists have contributed their talents to make this movie what it is now. Why doesn't people look at this angle and start appreciating the movie as a art form. 

Anyway I have graduated to such levels that I keep myself out from such topics...At least I feel at peace these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment