FlipKart

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello...or was it Hell o?? Anyways I feel that I keep coming "back" to my blog after months of Hibernation. Not that I am running short of time or of contents..but its just the sheer habit of been lazy!!! Everyday something or the other happens which is worth mentioning but well...neah..its better to be lazy than to type a few words...hummmm.....Family is FINALLLY back and my lil daughter ( 3 months and counting) is definitely entertaining. What a pleasure its to have her around and time just flies. Added to it good food is back on the table considering what a bad cook I am....

So now driving carefully is the in thing!!! Not until yesterday when a Nissan TIIDA was tail gating me. I hate Nissan vehicles and added to it...it was tail gating me....I was quiet upset on that driver, let him go and then was tail gating him back...Just to give him a taste of his own medicine. 2 mins into the stunt is when I remembered about my family and thats when I took my nose from the hopeless Tiida tail. God bless such drivers and I vowed never to Tail gate...

No comments:

Post a Comment