FlipKart

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a surprise I had today. As most of my friends are aware, I have a 14 page website with nothing much than a few articles and poems from me which are like more than 6 years old.

But I got this surprise when I found that one of my page links is printed in an American book meant for junior and high school students.

The book "Skills for Rhetoric, Student Edition" written by an author James P. Stobaugh had taken reference from my article on the Gettysburg address and the link from my website was mentioned in that page.

It cant get any better!!


  1. An American author writing a book on

  2. Nurturing effective writing and speaking skills in students

  3. Mentions about the famous Gettysburg Address of Abraham Lincoln

  4. Taking the reference from the website hosted by an Indian.

It was a pleasnat surprise indeed and this one bit of news has changed my whole day and my outlook on the strength of the Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment